Sunday 6 March 2011

Names for my music magazine

Here are some of the names for my music magazine:
1. Wavelength- i think this name is sort of boring as it has appeared in many magazines

2.Sound waves- this name came across my mind first and at first i thought it was good but then started to dislike it

3. Resinance- this is a very clever and smart name but i don't think many people will understand it

4.Base- base is a very common name and is going to be crossed out from my list

5. Bass- this name is quite common so i don't think i will use it

6. Mellow- i think this name is a decent name and is unique so i shall maybe use this name for my magazine

7.Rouge- i also like this name very much and when i thought of this name i was thrilled because it suited my magazine a lot

9. Yout- this name is too informal therefore i will not use it

10. Basement- this was one of the first names i thought of too but i am sure that i will most probably not use it

No comments:

Post a Comment